THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“terms”) ARE A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND this site governing your use of this website, https://www.whizzed.net (“Site or Whizzed Net or WhizzEdNet or WN”).
Please review these terms fully before you continue to use the Site. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. You shall also be subject to any additional terms posted with respect to individual sections of the Site, which also govern your use of the Site.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you are directed to discontinue using and accessing the Site. The Site reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued access or use of the site after such changes indicates your acceptance of the Terms as changed. It is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly. These Terms were last updated on 21-Sep-2019.
Your access and use of the Site is at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Content contained in the site, with the quality of service, or with these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Site.
Pursuant to the copyright and trademark laws of India, you agree:
1. That you may only download a single copy of any Content, to a single computer, for personal and non-commercial use.
2. Not to reproduce, distribute, modify, re-post on other websites or computer networks.
3. Not to transfer or store any Content residing or exchanged over the Site in any electronic network for use by more than one user.
4. To maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices embedded in (or attached to) any Content.
5. Not to frame or mirror any portion of the Site on any other websites or computer networks.
6. Not to engage in data extraction or data-mining.
7. To assume full and sole responsibility for any postings you make to the Site.
8. Not to collect or use any information about other users of the Site.
The Site (and all Content posted on the Site) are provided to you “as is” and without any warranties. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with use of the Site, including those risks associated with reliance on the accuracy, thoroughness, or utility of any Content.
IN NO EVENTWILL BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED TO ANY CONTENT, ON THIS SITE.
You acknowledge that due to the immediate nature of the Internet, WN does not review, censor, approve, edit, or endorse information placed on the Site by its users. WN cannot and does not guarantee that inappropriate material will not be posted. WN will endeavor to review user postings from time to time, and will take steps to remove inappropriate postings that come to its attention.
The Site may provide links to other websites and resources. Because WN has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that WN is not responsible for the availability of such websites and resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree, That WN shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with use of (or reliance on) any such linked content, goods, or services available on (or through) any such linked website and resource.
All users shall use the Site for lawful purposes only. You agree not to post or transmit through the Sites any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, which encourages criminal conduct, or that may give rise to civil liability. You agree not to post or transmit through the Site any material or text which constitutes advertising or solicitation with respect to any product or service.
Conduct by any user that (in the sole judgment of us) restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted. We reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to refuse access to the Sites to any user for any reason (including a belief that the user in question has violated these Terms or any of the copyright or trademark laws of India).
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, We RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs (including attorneys’ fees) resulting from any violation of these Terms. We reserve the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. In such event, you will fully cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Any and all disputes (with the exception of copyright claims) arising out of, under, or in connection with these Terms (including without limitation, their validity, interpretation, performance, or breach) shall adjudicated exclusively in the federal or state courts located in India. This agreement, its validity and effect, shall be interpreted under and governed by the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
These Terms (and any other operating rules or terms posted on the Site) constitute the entire agreement between We and you, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between us. No action (or inaction) by us may be construed as a waiver of these Terms (or any part). If any of the provisions of these Terms are held to be unenforceable by a court having competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Your access to and use of the Site, all Content, and services of Site (regardless of media) is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclaimers set forth below and from time to time throughout the Site, and to all applicable laws and regulations. In addition, We reserve the right to terminate access to the Site for any reason, and to take any other actions , in its sole discretion, believes to be in its interests and those of its users. We reserve the right to modify these disclaimers, terms, and conditions of access, without advance notice.
By your acceptance of these Terms and use of the Site, and as a material condition of such use, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen and that you have provided accurate and complete information in any communication with us (including your login and user profile).
Access to many pages on the Site is limited to registered users, who are issued user names and passwords. Use of any password-protected area of the Site is restricted to the registered user who has been given permission and a password to enter such area. This password may not be distributed to others, and the registered user is responsible for any and all damages to us resulting from the distribution of his (or her) password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You will be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
Your access to the Sites is licensed to you, not sold. This license immediately terminates upon your breach of these Terms. In addition, we may terminate this license immediately at any time, at will and for the convenience of us. If you do not abide by the disclaimers, limitations, exclusions, or conditions as provided in these Terms, you are not authorized to use the Site.
For any Content you submit (“Submissions”) to us, including profile information, postings on online forums, digital images and portfolios, and Email:
1. You warrant that you own the right to utilize, to license, and to sub-license the Content and
2. None of the Submissions will be subject to any obligation (whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise) on the part of us. We will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions.
All Content contained on the Site, are protected by Indian trademark and copyright law and other applicable laws, and are the property of This site (except as expressly identified on the Site). All copyrights and trademarks not the property of https://www.whizzed.net that are used (or referred to) in the Site are the property of their owners. Nothing contained in the Site shall be construed as granting any license or other rights to any copyright, trademark, patent, or other property of https://www.whizzed.net or any third party, whether by implication, laches, estoppel, or explicit grant. The Content is proprietary. Any unauthorized use of Content or other materials on the Sites may violate the law, and will be a violation of these Terms.
You are solely responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur during (or relating to) your use of the Site. You agree not to engage in use of the Site that is unacceptable or illegal (as determined by https://www.whizzed.net in its sole discretion). Specifically, you agree not to:
1. Post or transmit “spam,” unsolicited messages, chain letters, any advertisements, solicitations, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication.
2. Post or transmit material that may be abusive, obscene, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening, or malicious, or any Content that is unlawful, is intended to be used for any unlawful purpose, is false or misleading, or that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other right of any person, including https://www.whizzed.net.
3. Post or transmit any non-public information about companies.
4. Create a false identity or otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication.
5. Purchase, sell, or offer to purchase or sell any equity or security or market instrument, or to provide information designed to manipulate any equity or security or market.
6. Interfere, disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other profiles or accounts on the Sites or any other computer network.
7. Print (or otherwise copy or use) any personally identifiable information about other users of the Sites.
8. Post or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, worms, defects, date bombs, time bombs, or other items of a destructive nature or any other malicious code or program.
9. Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by http://www.whizzed.net
10. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or accessing the Sites, including “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Sites.
11. Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, recompile, or disassemble any portion of the Sites.
12. Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Sites.
13. Engage in any other activity deemed by https://www.whizzed.net (in its sole discretion) to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of these Terms.
You understand that by accessing and using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that may offend you or challenge your beliefs. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to avoid such Content by discontinuing your access and use.
Opinions and other statements expressed by users are theirs alone, and are not opinions of https://www.whizzed.net. Content created by users are the sole responsibility of such users, and their accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by https://www.whizzed.net. The Sites may provide links to other web pages, web sites, and various resources or locations on the Internet. https://www.whizzed.net has no control over the information you access via such links, does not endorse that information, and is not to be responsible for it or for the consequences of your use of that information.
https://www.whizzed.net does not initiate, edit, modify, select, or designate specific recipients for any messages or other data entered into the online forums or any other part of the Site, except that
(i) https://www.whizzed.net may consolidate and edit for clarity any Content posted to online forums,
(ii) https://www.whizzed.net may inform registered users of particular content, ask for their response, or ask them to host discussions, and
(iii) https://www.whizzed.net reserves the right to monitor the Site and to remove any information that https://www.whizzed.net (in its sole discretion) considers to be inappropriate or unlawful.
The exercise of such rights will not create an obligation for https://www.whizzed.net to monitor, screen, or edit Content on the Sites in any way.
The forums and RP-WN Lounge (henceforth called as Community), which are part of the WN Community, are designed to permit you to share your ideas and opinions. Information on the Community is provided by https://www.whizzed.net’s team and other contributors, some of whom use anonymous screen names and are people not otherwise connected with https://www.whizzed.net. You acknowledge that a large volume of information is available in our Community and that people participating in our Community occasionally post messages or make statements, whether intentionally or unintentionally, that are inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive. https://www.whizzed.net neither endorses nor is responsible for such messages or statements, or for any opinion, advice, information, or other utterance made or displayed on the Sites or forums by third parties. The opinions expressed in the Community reflect solely the opinions of the participants and may not reflect the opinions of https://www.whizzed.net.
https://www.whizzed.net is not responsible for any errors or omissions in postings in the forums, for hyperlinks embedded in messages, or for any results obtained from the use of such information. Under no circumstances will http://www.whizzed.net be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information obtained through the Site or the online forums.
The portfolios are designed to create a vehicle for owners of digital content to show their property to prospective purchasers and licensees. http://www.whizzed.net does not participate in any financial, business, or legal arrangements between its users. https://www.whizzed.net derives no compensation from transactions between its users. http://www.whizzed.net is not to be held liable for any reason relating to the introduction of users by means of the Site, or any subsequent interaction between users.
When you use these Site, http://www.whizzed.net automatically tracks certain information about you. This information includes your domain name and IP address, your browser version, your operating system, the URL you came from, the pages you visit within the Site, and the URL to which you go upon leaving the Site. http://www.whizzed.net uses this information, in an aggregate form only, to monitor the Site’s performance, utilization of features and services, traffic trends, and browser version.
By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by http://www.whizzed.net as described in these Terms.
Although http://www.whizzed.net strives to protect the personal information and privacy of each user, http://www.whizzed.net cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
You acknowledge that you are aware of security and privacy limitations including but not limited to:
1. the global accessibility of World Wide Web sites on the Internet;
2. the limitation of security, privacy, and authentication measures and features in this Site; and
3. the risk that data or information on the Site may be subject to eavesdropping, sniffing, spoofing, forgery, spamming, ÒimposteringÓ, tampering, breaking passwords, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination (including viruses, worms, and Trojan horses) causing unauthorized, damaging, or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer, may be subject to other security or privacy hazards, may not reach its destination, or may reach an erroneous address or recipient.
http://www.whizzed.net fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. http://www.whizzed.net reserves the right to release information about users who http://www.whizzed.net believes are in violation of these Terms. http://www.whizzed.net also reserves the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that http://www.whizzed.net believes to be unlawful.